How to insert contact lenses. Step-by-step instructions
Do not wear contact lenses, because they are hard to insert? Not at all!
Follow these helpful step-by-step instructions: How to insert contact lenses.
1. Wash your hands with soap and wipe them with a paper towel.
2. Put the lens on the pad of the right index finger.
3. Make sure it is not turned outdoors and has no damage!
4. With the middle finger of the right hand, drag the lower eyelid, lift your eyes up and apply the lens below the pupil to the white part of the eye.
5. Remove the index finger from the lens and lower your eyes down to center the lens.
6. Carefully pull off the lower eyelid and close your eyes for better fitting the lens.
If you see everything clearly, then the lenses inserted correctly;)